Did you know that Harry Houdini used a ghost writer in the 19th century? Lovecraft, a contributor to a magazine at the time, expressed Houdini’s “true” stories without signing his own name behind the work.
When famous people want to share their stories, they hire ghost writers. You can’t know how many of the autobiographies you’ve read are actual biographies. The celebrities who signed those works will never tell you they hired someone to write them.
As for students, they often hire ghost writers, too. When they struggle with any kind of paper, it’s easy for them to hire academic ghostwriting services and get things done.
How does that work? Our expert writers gave answers:
- The student completes an online form to explain what kind of project they need. The form gives space for all the details, so the student may include their specific point of view.
- The service assigns the project to one of its writers. They complete the content, but they don’t claim copyright over it. The student has every right to use this work as their own.
- The professor many doubt that most of the papers they grade were written by ghost writers. But they have no way to prove this doubt. If you hire a really great ghost writer who follows your instructions and conveys your personal point of view, the teacher won’t have a single doubt.
How Does an Academic Ghost Writer Help You Achieve Goals?
Why would a professional academic ghost writer complete work for someone else? - Because they consider this to be a great source of additional income.
Most authors we hired at XpertWriters already have careers. The majority among them are professors. Many work as professionals in their niches (economy, programming, psychology, chemistry, and more). After work hours and during weekends, they commit themselves to academic ghostwriting for students, which helps them earn more money and do what they love doing: research and write.
The writer certainly benefits from the workflow.
But how does a student benefit from this relation?
- Students rarely have time to complete all their papers. They attend classes from morning until late afternoon. After that, they are too exhausted to do anything. But they still find the strength to do some homework and study a bit. As for the papers, they can’t find time no matter what. Some topics are too challenging, and others are too boring.
- As students face time constraints and other obstacles, they have to find a way to overcome them. Ghostwriting is the right method. Through the order form, the student shares instructions. The writer completes outstanding content and delivers it on time. Through this relation, the student gets to submit a high-quality paper by the deadline, and they sign this work with their own name.
- The ghost writer helps a student to achieve another important goal: improve their writing skills. Students are not lazy. They are not trying to find the easy way out of a difficult situation. Most of them are willing to make an effort in writing. The problem is that no one gives them clear instructions and examples. When they buy a paper from a ghost writer, they get a clear example. It’s easier for them to make an attempt at research and writing for the next assignment they get.
What Are the Academic Ghostwriting Prices?
When students realize they can hire an academic papers ghostwriting service, they understand it’s the best solution. But they also wonder: isn’t it expensive to hire a pro to write for you?
No; it’s not expensive. You just need to find the right sites. Academic ghostwriting is complex, so you can’t expect high-quality work for an extremely low price. However, your expectations for affordable quotes are realistic, and XpertWriters meets them.
We invite you to check out our price chart. You’ll see that we give you lower quotes than most other services. Plus, we let you use discounts. The regular prices for essays start from $19.99 per page. Don’t forget: you get much better quality at our website!